Please be aware this recipe contains raw egg!
25g Dark cooking chocolate
1 large egg, seperated
25g icing sugar
75ml double cream
Few drops vanilla extract
8 whole almonds, lightly toasted and chopped
Almond thin biscuits
Chocolate sauce and raspberries, to serve
- Line 2 ramekins with clingfilm. Melt the chocolate and set aside.
- Whisk the egg white until stiff. Add the icing sugar a teaspoon at a time (whisking between each addition, until stiff again).
- Whisk the cream and vanilla until the cream starts to hold its shape. Stir in the yolk, chocolate and nuts until evenly blended.
- Fold in the egg white and divide between the ramekins. If you have any mixture leftover, make an extra one. Freeze for at least 3hours.
- Turn out and serve with almond thins, chocolate sauce and raspberries.
- 410 calories
- 33g fat
- 16.1g sat fat
- 1 of your 5 a day.